Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time



I don't know about you, but this is my favorite time of year. Why, do you ask? I love the many different colors in the landscape, being able to see each breath you take, the laughs of my family spending time together, the earlier sunsets and later sunrises, and the excitement of the children as each day they ask, "how much longer until Christmas?" And every year you don't remember the headaches you get spending each day running, the worry if you will get everything done in time for the holidays, and wishing there were more minutes in every day.


It's a time I like to spend with a warm mug of cider or hot cocoa, listening to my music and reminiscing. I am not very good with words, so my pictures are everything to me. I know that my children can only be young once and I can't spend every waking moment by their side. Which has been very hard for me to let be. Unfortunately, I have not taken pictures of my family members for a long time. These above, are from last spring! Yeah, I have taken pictures at sporting events, etc., but not setting time aside for those stills that you would put on cards. THAT is unacceptable. So I am going to set a goal! Uh Oh! That's a bad word for me. But, I am going to try regardless! My goal.... is to get everyone dressed (that right there should be a goal!) grab another friend of mine and her family, who has been wanting me to take family photos of her family for a while now, and go to a locations (such as a beach or the tressel) and have my very own photo shoot! I can do this! I just took senior pictures of a friend of mine, the flag football team photos, and was asked this summer to do a wedding, which I was unfortunately unable to do. Practice makes perfect, right? I will keep you posted, .... literally! And I will do this in amungst ALL the other daily activities that take place. (I feel like I am balancing dishes on a cruch on my head, juggling with one hand, and dialing a phone with the other, all the while I am dribbling a soccer ball between my feet!)


Easy...........

1 comment:

  1. You will get it all done and look back and be amazed how it happened! It all goes by so fast! I cant wait to see the pix you take!

    ReplyDelete